is getting a face lift for our anniversary! Please pardon the inconvenience while this face lift is in progress. For reservations, please call 703.942.8148. For event inquiries, please call 703.334.13247!
4th Anniversary Celebration!
Monday, October 7, 2013
5 pm - 10 pm
Come celebrate with us on October 7, 2013 as we honor local wine, local food, and local charity.
with Paradise Springs Winery of Clifton, VA
Non-Wine Club Members: $8/person
Wine Club Members: Complimentary
- Nana's Rose: passion fruit, guava, and grapefruit. 100% Merlot
- Sommet Blanc: floral, apple, Asian pear. 43% Vidal Blanc, 31% Traminette, 26% Riesling
- Melange: vanilla, red fruits, light toasty oak. 53% Cabernet Franc, 24% Merlot, 15% Cabernet Sauvignon, 8% Petit Verdot
- Norton: blackberry, plum, and notes of baking spices. 100% Norton
Enter the raffle to win a complimentary Tour
and Tasting at Paradise Springs!
created by Executive Chef Christopher Carey
- Crudo with Lime Zest and Pink Peppercorn Suggested pairing: Nana's Rose
- Roquefort and Gala Apple Suggested pairing: Sommet Blanc
- Braised Pork Cheeks Suggested pairing: Melange
- Ragout of Pheasant and Pork with Pappardelle Suggested pairing: Norton
Special menu items priced a la carte.
Local Charity: Slow Food DC
50% of the evening's sales will be donated to Slow Food DC's The Ark of Taste Garden program. The Ark of Taste promotes the forgotten flavors of rare and regional foods that make up our country's diverse cultural and culinary heritage. The DC Chapter will use the money donated to plant gardens at local public schools to raise awareness in the Northern Virginia community.
Reservations not required but appreciated!
or email email@example.com