May 2, 2012, 7pm
Armory Center for the Arts
145 N. Raymond Ave.
Pasadena, CA 91103
Explore how design based thinking can be used as a creative process that informs our way of engaging with public and social space. Panel participants include:
- Nik Hafermaas, Chair Graphic Design, Art Center
- Marc Mertens, Principal, SESO Design
- Kali Nikitas, Chair Communication Arts, OTIS.
- Joseph Prichard, Principal, J Prichard Design & Graphic Designer, Public Affairs, Cal Arts.
- Moderated by: Rebeca Mendez, faculty UCLA Design/Media Arts
This entire series is free and open to the public.