Win a ticket to attend
Taste208 Grand Tasting Event taking place on April 23rd, from 6-9pm, at the new Payette Brewery downtown.
It is simple: Come downtown, make a purchase at
City Peanut Shop this Thursday or Friday and write your name & number on our contest sheet. We will randomly draw two names from the entrants on Friday evening and post the winners on this Page.
* 6:00 pm:
Pale Ale Tasting w/Jeremy @ Homebrewstuff - Craft Bottle Shop and Taproom: "Spring is in full swing and nothing tastes better on a warm day then a refreshing pale ale. Light, hoppy and refreshing, the American Pale Ale has been a staple of Craft Beer since its inception. This week we will be sampling a selection of American Pale Ales from local and regional breweries."
* 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm: Live Music @ CROOKED FENCE BREWING - Hwy 16
SUNDAY, APRIL 17TH:
* 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm:
Trivia Olympics w/Oskar Blues Brewery @ SPACEBAR ARCADE: Great Beer, Tough Trivia, And Cool Swag Makes For An Awesome Party! See You At The Arcade Underground!
MONDAY, APRIL 18TH:
* Hoppy Birthday Ryan Kowalczyk!
* Hoppy Birthday Shane Brown!
* 3:00 pm - 10:00 pm: Kegs4Kause @ PAYETTE BREWING CO: 50% of Proceeds from BEER Sales to a Different Nonprofit Each Week!
* 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm:
Campfire Acoustic @ POWDERHAUS BREWING COMPANY: Bring your stringed instrument, harmonica or favorite acoustic instrument down to the taproom this evening for our informal campfire acoustic night. If you're jamming we'll give you your first for half price!
This is an informal event that's meant to be fun for folks who would like to try out a song or two in a comfortable setting.
TUESDAY, APRIL 19TH:
* 5:45 pm:
Boom Box Body @ WOODLAND EMPIRE: $9 Includes a 20 oz Craft BEER
Boise Brew Minute (episode 76) - Matthew at Santa Fe Brewing Company talks to us about their Santa Fe Gold, a beer they brew specifically for the Utah market. To keep the alcohol level low, they do a very short mash. This is also a good beer to use to introduce people to microbrews. If they've been drinking Bud Light or Coors, this is a much more familiar beer than an IPA, but it still has more complex flavor than they are used to.
* Contact BUDDIES DESIGNATED DRIVER SERVICE 7 Days a Week, 7:00 pm to 4:00 am, getting both you AND your vehicle home safely. Call or Text 208-870-7271 or for more info
http://buddiesdd.com/ (Use Your BOISE BEER BUDDIES Membership Card and Receive $2 Off!)
* Contact MyDD, DESIGNATED DRIVERS FOR HIRE, 7 Days a Week, 6:00 pm to 3:30 am, getting both you AND your vehicle home safely. Call or Text 208-918-0987 or for more info
http://www.myddrivers.com/ (Use Your BOISE BEER BUDDIES Membership Card and Receive $2 Off!)
* Contact RECAB BOISE, an eco-luxury transportation service using vintage Mercedes cars that are fueled with biodiesel. Thanks to local restaurants we are able to fuel our vehicles with their waste fry oil and create our own locally sourced biodiesel. Call 208-391-3801 or for more info http://www.recabboise.com(Use Your BOISE BEER BUDDIES Membership Card and Receive 10% Off!)