THURSDAY, JUNE 30, 2016
WEDNESDAY, JULY 6, 2016
Receive Specials At These
*** BOISE BISTRO MARKET ***
Happy Birthday America!
Celebrate this 4th of July with some American Grilled Tri-Tip, Roasted Prime Rib, or Smoked Atlantic Salmon.
(6103 Fairview Ave)
Get Your BEER Growler Filled Too!
*** CITY PEANUT SHOP ***
Local Nuts & BEER in LaFleur Magazine!
*** BARLEY THE BREW PUP ***
Boise Beer Buddies VIP Corgi
Featured in Bon Appetit!
*** MIINORS IN BREWERIES ***
Minors to be allowed in Idaho breweries starting July 1st
*** 2016 WESTERN IDAHO FAIR HOMEBREW COMPETITION ***
August 5th - 7th
Looking for Contestants and Judges!
Contact Steve Dockter for Judging Info
*** POWDERHAUS BREWING CO ***
Merch Blow Out
We're clearing out the space for new designs, new items and some all around new swag...to do so we knocked all existing merch prices WAY down! Come grab a shirt (or two) before they're all gone!
*** MERIWETHER CIDER COMPANY ***
Come in this weekend for amazing deals on all our Meriwether Swag!
June 30th - July 3rd
*** BOISE BEER CULTURE ***
List of Idaho Breweries
* All Week Long: Live Music and Food Trucks! Just follow your favorite
! Click on their name for a quick link to their Website / Facebook Page!
THURSDAY, JUNE 30:
* 12:00 pm - 10:00 pm: Hailey Tap Room Grand Opening & Idahome IPA Release
@ SAWTOOTH BREWERY TAPROOM! 25 taps including BEER, wine, cider, and Kombucha! The tap room looks into our new brewing space where we will install a 15 bbl brewhouse. No kitchen, but no worries! Food Trucks are always welcome as is bringing in your own food! Bottles, growler and crowler fills and kegs to go! Idahome IPA will launch with our new tap room in Hailey with a focus on our home: Idaho. 6.7% ABV and 100 IBU's made with Idaho 2-Row Malted Barley, Idaho Water, Idaho's own Idaho 7 hop, Idaho grown Columbus, Chinook, and Cascade hops with Washington Mosaic hops, NW C15 Malt, NW Vienna Malt, and NW Dextra-pils Malt. We like it so much, we'll add it to cans across Idaho this fall!
* 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm: BEER Tasting
: PAYETTE BREWING CO @ North End Boise Co-op
* 5:00 pm: Rogue Farms Tapping
@ The GROWLER GUYS - Meridian: One of the first, and still one of the best, Newport OR's Rogue Brewing always brings the goods. On this special evening, we will feature a dizzying array of Rogue Farms BEERS. This series uses various ingredients grown on Rogue's very own Oregon farms:
6 Hop IPA
7 Hop IPA
Come down and try some of these farm-to-glass brews!
* 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm: BoomBox Boozing
& Trivia @ BOISE HOTSPOT: Zero working out invloved, just trivia and pay-by-the-ounce pour-your-own BEERS! Bring your smart friends.
FRIDAY, JULY 1:
* Hoppy Birthday Kyle Baas!
* Hoppy Birthday Carlos Desousa!
* Hoppy Birthday Benjamin Behrends!
* 4:30 pm - 7:00 pm: First Friday
@ Boise Co-op (Boise & Meridian): F
ree live music, free tastings and great deals store-wide. Food, Beer, Wine & More!
* 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm: Kids Day
@ PAYETTE BREWING:
It's an exciting change in Idaho so we're fully embracing it! Starting July 1st, according to Section 23-944 Idaho Code, "Persons under twenty-one years of age are allowed to enter or be on the premises of a licensed brewery where beer is consumed."
That said, we're throwing a family-friendly party! 19 Payette Brewing Co.beers, Meriwether Cider Company and Proletariat Wine Company all on tap for those of age. For the younger crowd, we're bringing in:
:: Luau themed bounce house // 5-9pm
:: Boise's Balloon Guy // 6-8pm
:: Big Mike's Ice Cream Tractor // 5:30-8:30
:: Live Music: Zack Quintana Band // 7-10pm
Don't have kids? It's a party for everyone!
* 11:00 am - 7:00 pm: Music on the Mountain
@ Bogus Basin: Kick off the summer with the first installment of our Music on the Mountain Festival presented by 10 Barrel Brewing Co. With cooler mountain temperatures, inspiring views, great music, food, bar, biking, hiking, chairlift rides, disc golf, this will be an incredible mountain festival you will not want to miss!
* 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm: BEER Tasting
@ Boise Co-op (Village Store in Meridian):
Northwest Specialty Beverage will be sampling Terminal Gravity and Backwoods Brewing Company
* 6:00 pm: New BEER Tasting
@ HOMEBREWSTUFF - Craft Bottle Shop & Taproom with Jeremy: "June was an exiting month for Idaho craft beer. Crux Fermentation Project entered the market with some fantastic offerings and Oskar Blues, Fort George and many other favorites rolled out some fantastic special releases. Stop by the HomeBrewStuff Taproom and Bottle Shop to catch up with what's new in the craft beer scene."
* Hoppy Birthday Michael Waite!
MONDAY, JULY 4:
TUESDAY, JULY 5:
* Hoppy Birthday Travis Ward!
WEDNESDAY, JULY 6:
* 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm: Penny Exchange Night @
Angell's Bar and Grill Renato
Every Wednesday night during the Alive After Five Concert Series is "Penny Exchange Night." Bring in a Penny, and yes you must have one, for a Glass of House Wine, Well Drink or Draft BEER!
* 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm: Stone Ruination Nation
@ BIER:THIRTY: It's that time of year again! Stone Ruination Nation! A celebration of the hoppy! We'll be pouring a selection of Stone Brewing Co. BEERS along with:
Stone Ruination Double IPA 2.0 with Orange Peel & Vanilla Bean
Stone Ruination Double IPA 2.0 with American Oak
* 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm: Stone Ruination Nation
@ PREFUNK - Nampa:
A celebration of Imperial IPA's together for a limited time.
2.0 w/ Orange and Vanilla
2.0 Aged In American Oak
RuinTen Triple IPA
SAVE THE BEER DATE
* July 30: Sockeye Brewing 20th Anniversary Celebration
* August 6: Magic Valley Beer Festival @ Twin Falls City Park
* August 6: 2016 Summerland Tour @ CROOKED FENCE BREWING - Eagle
* August 8 - 12: The Business of Craft Cider @ Boise State University
* August 13: Tour de Fat @ Ann Morrison Park
* August 13: Boise Hempfest 2016 @ Julia Davis Park
* September 3: Free Brew Class w/Rich @ BREWER'S HAVEN
* October 1: Hoptober Freshtival Downtown Boise
* October 8: Inaugural Boise Bacon & Beer Benefit @ SOCKEYE BREWING
* October 8: Race For Steaks with Tri Tip Steak and SOCKEYE BREWING BEER
*** BOISE BREW MINUTE ***
Boise Brew Minute (
) - Kainoa at
Bucksnort Soda Company
talks about formulating his soda recipes and how each soda has the same Brix level or amount of sugar. We also discuss how Bucksnort has been carbonating soda and what changes are coming soon. Listen Here
*** BOISE BEER BUDDIES ***
Hey Beer Buddies! Take a quick look at your BUDDY card:
Memberships are valid for one year - Is it time to renew?
Don't have a BUDDY card?
Remember to show your BUDDY card so they can track BUDDY visits.
Thank you for your support and Cheers!
* Contact BUDDIES DESIGNATED DRIVER SERVICE 7 Days a Week, 7:00 pm to 4:00 am, getting both you AND your vehicle home safely. Call or Text 208-870-7271 or for more info
(Use Your BOISE BEER BUDDIES Membership Card and Receive $2 Off!)
* Contact MyDD, DESIGNATED DRIVERS FOR HIRE, 7 Days a Week, 6:00 pm to 3:30 am, getting both you AND your vehicle home safely. Call or Text 208-918-0987 or for more info
(Use Your BOISE BEER BUDDIES Membership Card and Receive $2 Off!)