FINAL DAYS!! Pints up, craft beer fans! April 2017 is Idaho Craft Beer Month, which means it's open season on Idaho's best brews. Throughout April, breweries, taprooms, restaurants and retailers from all over the Gem State will celebrate Idaho's booming craft beer industry, and you're invited. Enjoy hopped-up events, tap takeovers and specials on Idaho beers all month long. Raise your glass and share your #PintsUpIdaho pics with us as you celebrate Idaho Craft Beer Month! Video
Check out the month-long event schedule Here
There are some tastings not included in the Beermail, so be sure to check it out.
THURSDAY, APRIL 27:
* Hoppy Birthday Scott Schmaljohn!
* 11:00 am - 8:00 pm: Buy One, Get One Tree
@ BITTERCREEK ALEHOUSE: Arbor Day BEER Party and Sapling Giveaway
* 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm: Beer Tasting
with BOISE BREWING @ Boise Co-Op - North End Store
* 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm: Pint Night
with Full Sail Brewing @ Homestead
FRIDAY, APRIL 28:
* 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm: Beer Tasting
with SAWTOOTH BREWING @ Boise Co-Op - North End Store
* 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm: Tap Takeover @ Albertsons - 16th & State - with PAYETTE and MOTHER EARTH
* 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm: Tap Takeover @ Albertsons - 36th & State - with MAD SWEDE and PAYETTE
* 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm: Tap Takeover @ Albertsons - Columbia Village - with PAYETTE and CROOKED FENCE
* 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm: Tap Takeover @ Albertsons - Lake Hazel - with SLANTED ROCK and COUNTY LINE
* 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm: Tap Takeover @ Albertsons - Eagle - with PAYETTE and POWDERHAUS
* 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm: Tap Takeover @ Winco - Downtown - with WOODLAND EMPIRE, SOCKEYE and PAYETTE
* 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm:
Friday Night Flight
@ BOISE HOTSPOT: Fun Appetizers, Wine from France, and BEER from the Automated BEER Wall
* 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm: Yappy Hour
@ Merrill Park with BEER by COUNTY LINE BREWING
* 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm: "Friday Nights at The Tower" @ The Tower Grill
in Nampa: Great Food & Local BEER!
* 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm: 2nd Annual Hoedown
@ Malheur County Fairgrounds - Ontario - with BERTS GROWLER GARAGE
SATURDAY, APRIL 29:
* 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm: Patio Tasting
with WALLACE BREWING @ Whole Foods
* 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm: Sour Beers Are Sour
@ PREFUNK - Nampa: A Sour Beer Festival with 20 Sour Beers on Draft!
* 2:00 pm - 10:00 pm: Hyde Park Beer & Wine Expo
Hosted by 13th Street Pub & Grill: Entry is $25 which includes 4 tasting tokens and delicious food. Additional tokens will be available for purchase. 12 breweries, 7 wineries, food, live music and more! Proceeds will be going to Life's Kitchen and Idaho Brewers United.
* 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm: Patio Party
@ Whole Foods: Burgers & Hot Dogs, plus BEER by SLANTED ROCK & LAUGHING DOG
$60 Ticket Includes:
* Unlimited small batch sour beer samples
* Sour beer seminars, information and visuals
* Small bite food pairings by local restaurant, Juniper
* Payette Brewing Aura Sour Series commemorative glass
* Twenty-two ounce bottle of Aura: Guava & Hibiscus Sour Ale
* 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm: Pale Ale Tasting
@ HOMEBREWSTUFF Craft Bottle Shop & Taproom:
It's no secret that we love our IPA's in Boise. But never overlook or underestimate the American Pale Ale. Not as intensely hopped as its big brother, the elegance of an APA comes from its subtle hop flavors and balance with the malt for something highly drinkable on a warm spring day. Drop by for a few samples of this refreshing style.
SUNDAY, APRIL 30:
* Hoppy Birthday Andrea Cloeter!
* 11:00 am - 3:00 pm:
@ PREFUNK - Boise
* 12:30 pm - 3:30 pm:
@ Whole Foods with CROOKED FENCE and BOISE BREWING
* 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm: Beer Sampling
with BEAR ISLAND
@ Whole Foods; All of their beers will be 20% off all day!
* 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm: Trivia Night
with Alaskan Brewing Co @ SPACEBAR ARCADE
MONDAY, MAY 1:
* 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm: Kegs 4 Kause @ PAYETTE BREWING Benefitting CATCH
TUESDAY, MAY 2:
* Hoppy Birthday Chris Blanchard!
WEDNESDAY, MAY 3:
* Hoppy Birthday Kjertson Jones!
* Hoppy Birthday Mikey Pullman!
* Hoppy Birthday Doug Morgan!