Join us in creating
A BOOK OF GRATITUDE FOR MR. CHUCK HUMMEL
Our dear Chuck Hummel is retiring this year. As our school social worker, he has touched the lives of our students and families in countless ways. His wisdom, dedication, and loving presence has uplifted our school. You and your family can create your own page for this book of gratitude.
- Use a standard 8.5 X 11 piece of paper.
- Individually or as a family, you can write a note or story, a poem, memory or a wish.
- You can draw a picture or share a photo.
- You and your family can use your page to say “Thank you” in any way you choose.
- Send to school by FRIDAY JUNE 15 in folder or envelope labeled
“PTO, c/o Joanna Curry-Sartori"