- The VA Correctional Center for Women and the Elizabeth Kates Foundation will host its annual Open House TODAY - Wednesday,
! Grounds open at 1:00 and the greenhouse at 2:00 pm. Plants including hanging baskets, baked goods and a raffle will be available. Proceeds will go towards providing educational opportunities for the incarcerated women.
BIBLE STUDY - Our Bible Study on 1 Corinthians begins this Thursday at 10am! All are welcome. If you plan to attend this week, please read chapters 1-4 in 1 Corinthians. Also, we have a few more N.T. Wright study guides available for $10 each. Please email Cindy if you would like to purchase one.
COMMUNITY BREAKFAST - If you signed up to attend the Mother's Day Breakfast on
Saturday, May 12th at County Line Baptist Church please be sure to arrive by 9 am. If you would like to carpool, please contact Emily.
PARISH LIFE SURVEY
- The Parish Life Committee would like to thank all of those who have provided their insights and suggestions through the survey that was passed out on Palm Sunday. If you weren't able to provide us with your suggestions or if you'd like to share any additional ideas about what events and activities interest you, we'd love to hear from you! Please send your ideas to Laura Rodgers at
A copy of the survey can also be found in the Narthex or you can click here:
Parish Life Survey
GOOCHLAND CASA BENEFIT
May 18th, from 7:30 to 10 PM
, Goochland CASA will hold its annual Benefit Concert at The Cub Adventure Camp on Maidens Road, featuring the musical performers "The Taters"! Food trucks and beer and wine will be available from 6:30 throughout the program. CASA, Court Appointed Special Advocates, work at the request of the Courts to be the eyes and ears of the Juvenile Court Judges. Please come and help us help the children at risk in Goochland County. For tickets call Sheila Hyer 412-915-6100.
- Kates Day - May 2nd
- Bible Study Starts - May 3rd
- Ministry Meeting - May 6th at 10am
- Breakfast at County Line Baptist Church - May 12th
- Goochland CASA Event - May 18th
- Vestry Meeting - May 20th
- Summer Worship Schedule (One Service) Begins - May 27th