RELAY FOR LIFE
- Grace will have a team for the Relay for Life Event this weekend,
. For more information, see the flyer posted on the Parish Hall bulletin board or contact Sam Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org or 804-380-0582.
FATHER'S DAY BREAKFAST AT COUNTY LINE BAPTIST
- The Women's Ministry of County Line Baptist Church cordially invite members of Grace to a Father's Day breakfast on
Saturday, June 16th at 9 am
. Please RSVP to Emily at email@example.com by Thursday if you are able to attend.
- Mark your calendars to join us for the annual Church Picnic on Sunday,
June 24th after the 10am service. Please bring a covered dish to share as well as a lawn chair and your favorite outdoor game. (We already have corn hole, horse shoes and croquet.) We are still in need of
volunteers to help set up and clean up.
Please email Ann Maury at
com if you can help out!
- Don't forget effective today, the code to the mounted key container outside the kitchen door has changed. Email Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need the new code.
- If you are at a church event, please take pictures and share them with Cindy so that we can post updates to Facebook and our website! Also, if you have one or two favorite pictures from a special occasion at Grace, please email them to Cindy or bring a copy by for us to scan. We will be compiling as many photos as possible for a history of Grace that will be shared with the congregation in September.
- There are people who care and ways to stay connected. The TeleBridges program with the Capital Area Agency on Aging provides friendly, concerned, volunteers who will stay in touch with seniors two to five times per week. Each phone call provides reassurance by offering a listening ear and an encouraging word. If you know of someone who could benefit from this program or if you would like to volunteer, there is a flyer posted on the bulletin board in the Parish Hall with more information.