OFFICE THIS WEEK - Emily is out of the office this week. Cindy will be out of the office April 4th - April 6th. In the event of a pastoral emergency, please contact Deacon Sally directly at either email@example.com or 804-301-0128. If there is any other emergency, please contact the Senior Warden, Janet Honeycutt at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 804-840-4698.
SERMONS ONLINE - Did you know that each Tuesday, Emily's sermon is posted on the website? Go to www.gracechurchgoochland.org and at the bottom of the front page you can find the link to her most recent sermon.
COMMUNITY PRAYER SERVICE
- The April Community Prayer Service is scheduled for
Saturday, April 14th at 5 pm
. Come join us and bring a friend.
GIRL SCOUT COOKIE COFFEE HOUR
, we are going to have a Girl Scout Cookie Coffee hour! Please bring your favorite Girl Scout cookie and/or your favorite recipe made with Girl Scout Cookies!
SPRING CLEAN UP DAY
- Hold the date! We will come together as a congregation on
Sunday, April 29th
to do some spring cleaning! More details to follow.
SHARING YOUR STORY
- The Episcopal Diocese of VA is inviting congregational members in the region for a special evening at Roslyn on
May 22nd from 6:30 to 8:00 pm
to share stories about why the church is important to you (see attached flyer
Sharing Your Faith Flyer
). If you are interested in participating, email Cindy so she can get you registered.
- Office Closed - Wednesday April 4th thru Friday April 6th
- Community Prayer Service - April 14th at 5:00 pm
- Vestry Meeting - April 15th at Noon
- Girl Scout Coffee Hour - April 22nd
- Spring Clean Up - April 29th