I have been thinking about this past year a lot lately.
First, there are not enough words to thank you all for your continued business. Our return customer base is phenomenal. We credit our new customers to your word of mouth. I (we) can't say thank you enough!
This past Black Friday through Cyber Monday kicked our butts! We are aware of the options on the internet for skin care these days. It seems there are hundreds of new companies every week! Sadly, I am sure a small amount will likely capitalize on the dollar and *POOF* disappear down the road. Please know our gratitude for YOU will never waver. Your business has seen our jobs and our sanity through another year.
We are looking forward to 2017!
Second, (skip this part if my being sappy is not something you want to read about).
As so many of you know, this past year has been rough for my family. Your prayers, thoughts and so many beautiful postings have given my family great support. I was one of those 'people' that never considered cancer and kidney failure could or would weave its insidious destruction into my family. My ignorance and this life challenge have spun my life ideals around. Everything is more clear, the smallest things we now appreciate on such a deep level. Many of of our customers have become great friends and we truly cherish the time and support over the years.
This being said ... Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
Markey, Jen, Trevor, Jimmy, Hunter, Keile, Hannah, Paul, Elizabeth and Emerald
Each winter season Jack Frost visits us and brings cold weather which wreaks havoc for the skin.
Lower temperatures zap the skin of moisture. Colder weather dries the skin out and can cause flakiness showing signs of aging and for some literally causing painful cracks, rashes and wind burns.
Here are some tips to help with your Winter Skin Care Routine!
1. Make sure you use the gentlest cleanser that you can for your skin type. Oily Skin can often get away with sudsy cleansers, where as Dehydrated/Dry Skin Profiles can not.
2. Make sure you are not stripping your skin with your Toners/Tonics (most toners and tonics on the market have denatured alcohol in them).
3. Make sure you have plenty of hydration for your skin (internally and externally). Make sure to have a great Hydrating Serum in your routine. Also, make sure you have a filter on the water you wash with!
4. Make sure your skin is plumping up with lipids. If your skin is oily, you may not need this. However, if you skin is dry or dehydrated you can feel the need for lipids.
5. Try not to exfoliate more than 2-4 x per week (if your skin is very dry or sensitive you may find exfoliating is just best avoided all together)
- alcohol based toners [formulated with SD alcohol]
- chlorinated water
Our Sample Program and why Feedback is so important to us.
We send out (1) sample with each order. These samples are new products that are in the testing phase to determine what you, our customers, think of these new products. This process is what encourages our final decision of whether or not to offer the product in our finished skin care line.We want to know if you love it, or not. What might you change? What other kinds of products/actives in products are you wanting?
Please let us know by emailing us or writing a post on our Facebook page.
Without feedback, we assume it was just not a product meant for our line.
If you send feedback for our products you will receive a 5% off coupon for your next order. We appreciate your valuable time and feedback and want to honor this.