Great Skiing in March!
As the snow disappears from your backyard over the next few weeks, all of us at Ski Big Bear want to remind you that our North facing slope will hold the snow for a few weeks yet. We have already received many emails and phone calls wondering how late we will be open. We have not yet made a determination on our closing date. In the past, we have typically closed after the 2nd or 3rd week in March. However, we also know that there may be the possibility of being open later in March. Keeping in mind that our schedule is subject to change, we will be operating on the following schedule:
- Our regular ski hours will continue through Monday, March 4th.
- We will be closed Tuesday, March 5th through Thursday, March 7th.
- We will be open Friday, March 8th from 9am - 9pm, Saturday, March 9th from 9am - 9pm and Sunday, March 10th from 9am - 4:30pm.
- We will be closed Monday, March 11th - Friday, March 15th.
- We will plan to open Saturdays and Sundays beginning March 16th through the rest of March from 9am - 4:30pm each day for as long as weather and snow conditions permit.
Take advantage of milder temperatures and enjoy Spring skiing at Ski Big Bear. We will notify you as soon as we know when our closing date must be. Check out Special Events and offers below!