Central West Self-Management Program Clinician and Client Training Opportunities in Orangeville and Shelburne January - March 2017
Professional Development Opportunities -
Self-Management Support Training For Health Care Providers
Are you looking for help in supporting clients with lifestyle and behaviour change?
Would you like to learn strategies to assess an individual's motivation and readiness for change?
The Central West-Self Management Program offers workshops to assist health care providers with integration of self-management support skills into practice. This is achieved through training in effective communication and use of self-management support tools.
Intended Audience includes health care providers, administrators, receptionists, policy makers, community support/outreach workers, recreation therapists, healthcare students and volunteers and all other providers who support person-centered care.
Workshop Offerings Include
- Choices and Changes - Motivating Healthy Behaviours
- Brief Action Planning
- Motivational Interviewing
NEW in the Schedule for 2017
- One Hour Choices and Changes and Brief Action Planning Primers at BCH and EGH
- Orangeville January 26, 2017 Brief Action Planning Workshop
- New Motivational Interviewing Session - Engaging Patients Effectively: Working with Pre-Contemplators
Self-Management Programs for Clients in Orangeville and Shelburne
- Living a Healthy Life with Diabetes in Orangeville - Starting January 20th at the Orangeville Seniors Centre
- Living a Healthy Life with Chronic Pain in Shelburne - Starting January 24th at the New Horizons Seniors Centre
Call us at 905-494-6752 ext 6
Workshops can come to your organization or team! Contact us to learn more.
No Registration Fee
Please share this communication with colleagues.
Central West Self Management Program
2250 Bovaird Drive East
Brampton ON L6R 0W3