DC MOVES Leadership Table
DC MOVES is supported by a Leadership Table (DCMLT) that includes representatives from several Dufferin County service providers. The DCMLT meets regularly to provide input and feedback to the DC MOVES Coordinator, identify and resolve emerging issues and manage and monitor the implementation of the priority pillar workplans.
The current members include:
- Shirley Boxem, Lead Consultant, Headwaters Communities In Action
- Brenda Burman, Campus Manager, Georgian College, as the Lead for the DC MOVES Resource-sharing priority pilar
- Carol Good, DC MOVES Coordinator
- Amber Jessap, Manager, Family & Volunteer Services, Habitat for Humanity Wellington Dufferin Guelph
- Trish Keachie, Director, Headwaters Communities In Action
- Keith Palmer, Director, Dufferin County Community Services as the Lead for the DC MOVES Poverty Reduction priority pillar
- Angela Pollard, Program Assistant, Dufferin County Community Services
- Rita Sethi, Chief Nursing Officer and Director of Community Health and Wellness, Wellington Dufferin Guelph Public Health, as the Lead for the DC MOVES Community Wellbeing priority pillar
- Sharon Spencer, Project Lead, Service Delivery Modernization, Dufferin County Community Services.
- mark your calendars for the next DC MOVES Forum on June 21, 2017. Dufferin Child and Family Services has graciously offered its Multi-Purpose room and we accepted!