Sunday June 17th A2 loop 7:30 pm
Road ride was a wet one, MTB ride rained out! Lets try again tonight?
* If the rain holds off and looks clear until dark, lets meet at 7:30pm for an A2 loop.
* Meet at Barton Nature Area Parking lot at Huron River Drive and Bird rd.
Wednesday night ride 7:45 pm
(Ride starts at the shop!!)
* Lets start gathering at the
shop at 7:45 pm.
* Meet in the front parking lot at 3400 Washtenaw ave
* ride starts at 7:55 pm
* you will need a mountain bike or maybe a cross bike.
* you will need Lights for the later part of
the ride and all the essentials for flat repair.
* MTB leader and ride distance -TBD by who
shows up and by the Wheels in Motion Riders.
* With large numbers (middle of summer) these rides can get split up, so a minor knowledge of Ann Arbor roads and trails would be helpful or just don't get stuck sweeping!
* I promise this ride will not be as brisk as last week, I will be on my fat bike.
Wheels in Motion
3400 Washtenaw Ave
Ann Arboe, MI.
The gang at WiM would like to thank you for joining us on our weekly rides. Remember most of these are rider gatherings and YOU are responsabe for your own actions on the ride, so please always ride with in your limits and have fun!