"He who knows others is wise.
He who knows himself is enlightened."
|Puerto Vallarta Sunset Photo by Tricia Molloy|
As Labor Day approaches, step back and look at how you choose to work. Are the strategies you employ supporting or sabotaging your success?
This might be the perfect time to "enlighten up." The dictionary describes enlightened as someone who is free from illusion. Are you holding onto the illusion of struggle and lack or have you set an intention of ease and abundance?
Through my work with business leaders, I've identified five characteristics of enlightened professionals. How many describe you?
As an Enlightened Professional, you:
- Trust in your innate wisdom. You pay attention to your instincts when making decisions and responding to others. You take time to reflect and make conscious choices based on your awareness.
- Live and work on purpose. You consider your motivations, values and natural gifts to determine your life purpose and fulfill that purpose through your work and/or your service to others.
- Maintain a high prosperity consciousness. You seek out win-win opportunities with a focus on collaboration and cooperation.
- Think positively. You transcend negative belief systems and self-defeating habits through wise strategies like affirmations and visualization.
- Naturally inspire others. Through your support and example, you encourage others to be enlightened.
Sometimes I feel most enlightened when I view a disappointment or setback in business as a lesson learned and I trust that a better opportunity will soon appear. And it usually does.
What enlightened practices support your success? Share your comments on my Facebook Page or reply back to me. I love hearing from you!
To Your Wisdom,
PS: If this message resonates with you, please share it by forwarding it or clicking on the social media buttons above.