GEST Director Lori LeBlanc attended Congressman Steve Scalise's
10th Annual Offshore Energy Tour Round Table
Tuesday, March 27, hosted by South Central Industrial Association (SCIA) and Port Fourchon at the Greater Lafourche Port Commission in
Cut Off, Louisiana.
The group discussed offshore issues that will help our local service providers and revitalize our region's economy. Specific issues included offshore regulatory reform, expanding offshore access, and opportunities around royalty relief in order to stimulate more capital investments in the Gulf of Mexico.
Other attending members included:
- Rep. Mark Amodei US Congress (R-NV)
- Rep. Jodey Arrington US Congress (R-TX)
- Rep. John Curtis US Congress (R-UT)
- Rep. Greg Gianforte US Congress (R-MT)
- Rep. Gene Green US Congress (D-TX)
- Rep. Mark Walker US Congress (R-NC)
- Dan Brouillette Deputy Secretary, US Department of Energy