One ready-made Pillsbury refrigerated pie crust (found in refrigerator section at store)
1/4 cup fresh blueberries
1/2 cup fresh raspberries
2 large fresh ripe peaches (if you use hard, unripe peaches, they won’t be as juicy, flavorful or sweet)
1-2 T flour
1-2 T regular sugar
1 T raw sugar
Cinnamon and vanilla extract, to taste
Melted butter, for brushing
1. Position oven rack to center and preheat to 400 degrees.
2. Slice peaches in 1/2 inch thick slices, leaving skin on. Toss in 1-2 T regular sugar, and 1-2 T flour, depending on juiciness of fruit and desired sweetness. Season with a dash of cinnamon and a drop of vanilla extract, to taste.
3. Cover baking sheet with parchment paper.
4. Unroll dough on parchment paper.
5. Fan peaches on dough in a circle, leaving a 1-inch border.
6. Gently fold border inward to envelope peaches.
7. Top with blueberries and raspberries.
8. Brush fruit and pastry crust with melted butter. Sprinkle fruit and crust with raw sugar.
9. Bake galette about 40-45 minutes or until crust is golden brown and fruit is bubbling.
10. Let cool for 20 minutes. Serve warm with fresh vanilla soft-serve.