Santa Barbara 100's exclusive Flyers Club is a unique VIP experience for cyclists who want their day on the bike to support our local charities. We invite you to join us on October 22nd in support of our primary beneficiary, Cottage Children's Medical Center and the Family Assistance Fund.
Flyers Club riders can choose any distance course and the $1500 entry fee is tax deductible! Each rider receives:
- Entry to any course: 100 mile, 100km, 34 mile or NEW 100k+Gibraltar.
- An invitation to the private Flyers Club reception on Friday evening before the ride.
- No waiting in line for packet pickup.
- Exclusive Santa Barbara 100 Flyers Club duffel bag containing a premium SB100 race kit, shirt, water bottles, sponsor items, wine and more.
- Reserved parking at the expo/start/finish line.
- Option for front row staging at the start of your course.
- Post-ride hospitality tent at the finish featuring gourmet lunch, complimentary massage, and beer and wine service.
- Free upgrade to an ocean view room at The Fess Parker.
What is the Family Assistance Fund?
When a child is hospitalized due to an acute illness or injury, parents often need to stop working so they can be at the bedside while their child is undergoing medical treatment. For some families, this loss of income can create tremendous financial stress at a time when parents are trying to focus on the well-being of their child. Through charitable contributions, the not-for-profit Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital Foundation (SBCHF) established a special fund to help families facing this type of financial crisis. During the past seven years, the Cottage Children's Medical Center Family Assistance Fund has supported more than 200 families who could not qualify for other forms of assistance. The Family Assistance Fund is sustained entirely by gifts from generous individuals and donations from the Santa Barbara 100.
Don't forget to Like, Post and Share #rideSB100