We've been busy helping plan the program for the upcoming Green Transportation Summit & Expo, and there is something for everyone.
Here is a sampling of the topics that will be addressed:
- Integrating EV Charging For Your Fleet Or Work -- Hear from fleets that have successfully integrated charging for fleet users and employees.
- Calculating Your Fleet's GHG Emissions -- Seems like a daunting task but it doesn't have to be. Learn about tools you can use to measure fuel footrpints and caluclate greenhouse gas emissions.
- Buying Fuel For Less Than $1 Per Gallon -- Over the past 25 years, propane autogas prices average around 40% less expensive than conventional fuels.
- Biodiesel: The Easy Way To Green Your Fleet -- A discussion on new policies that make biodiesel a formidable fuel for the future.
- What Is Renewable (Green) Diesel? -- Come find out what all the buzz is about regarding this emerging fuel.
- Pioneering Sustainable Transportation in Local Government -- Hear from leading first movers who have set a cutting-edge example for other public and private sector fleets to follow.
This is just a fraction of the numerous and informative sessions planned for the two-day event. Find the full agenda here. As an added bonus, Day 3 will feature an exciting Performance Ride & Drive where attendees can test-drive a variety of alternative fuel-powered cars, trucks and buses -- on a closed race track!
Special Offer Extended!
Fleets that provide us with data for our annual fuel report are eligible to receive discounted admission of $100. Data must be submitted by March 7. Contact Scott DeWees for details.
Clean Cities Networking Reception & Awards Celebration
Western Washington Clean Cities is hosting an evening reception at the conference on Tuesday, April 5 -- plan on joining us for networking, tasty hors d'oeurves, and recognition of our Coalition's members.