Hello Chamber Members,
Southern California ~Inland Empire ~Rancho Cucamonga! We are part of a city that is very welcoming to new businesses and provides support to existing businesses through a variety of programs and services, training and employment resources, and an easy to navigate business link. Visit the City of Rancho Cucamonga website at: www.cityofrc.us for more detailed information. And the great news is we, the Rancho Cucamonga Chamber of Commerce, works in partnership with the city in providing business resources. Visit our website at ranchochamber.org (Doing Business icon) to learn more about:
1. Starting/Relocating a Business
2. Business Directory
3. Marketing Opportunities
4. Business Networking
5. Small Business Development Center.
Thank you to all who participated at our special business events this past week:
*Ribbon Cutting/Grand Opening at Monoprice, a business that provides over 6500 high quality, affordable electronics and accessories to professionals and consumers worldwide. Thank you to CEO Bernard Luthi and team for having us be part of their celebration
*Business Connection Network luncheon at Central Park that featured Rancho Cucamonga Councilman Sam Spagnolo speaking on City Updates. Thank you, Sam, for a very informative meeting.
This week we have the following events on the calendar and we hope to see you.......
1. July 11 - an epic event celebrating the Ribbon Cutting ceremony for KJG Productions with cocktails, great food, prizes, music, and You!
Time: 3:00 pm -5:30 pm
9605 Arrow Route Bldg. 6 Suite E
2. July 13 - Business Connection Network breakfast welcoming our new hosts for the quarter:
Melissa Post (Perfection Fitness) and Mike Petry (Petry Computer Solutions). They have prepared lots of fun/informative business networking and team building activities for us.
Time: 7:00 am-8:30am
Central Park - Senior Center David Dreier Hall East at 11200 Baseline Rd
3. July 14 - the RCCC 40th Business Awards and Installation Dinner. We have a very exciting event planned for all. Thank you to our sponsors and attendees as we celebrate the 2016-17 Chamber success and kick-off the activities for the 2017-2018 Chamber year.
I look forward to seeing you at this week's events. Stay cool and safe in this hot weather.
President & Chair of the Board
Rancho Cucamonga Chamber of Commerce
Members Connecting Together can make a difference in our business community.