- 1 pound potatoes (3 cups cubed)
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp. rosemary
- 1/2 tsp. salt
1. Preheat the oven to 450 F. Use vegetable cooking spray to coat a baking sheet large enough to fit the potatoes.
2. Wash and peel the potatoes. Next, cut them into 1/2-inch cubes and place into a bowl.
3. Combine the rosemary, oil and salt in a small bowl. Then, pour the mixture over the potatoes and stir to coat them evenly.
4. Spread the potatoes evenly on the baking sheet. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
Makes: 6 servings
Nutritional Information (per serving)
Total Calories 180
Total Fat 5 g
Protein 17 g
Carbohydrates 16 g
Dietary Fiber 3 g
Saturated Fat 1 g
Sodium 190 g