- 1 1/3 cup black beans, cooked
- 4 corn tortillas
- 2 Tbsp. red onion (chopped)
- 1/2 cup tomatoes (chopped)
- 1/2 cup salsa, low-sodium
- 4 Tbsp. plain yogurt (nonfat)
- 2 Tbsp. cilantro (chopped)
Mix beans with onion and tomatoes.
Microwave tortillas between two sheets of slightly damp paper towel on high for 15 seconds.
Divide bean mixture between the tortillas.
Fold each tortilla to enclose filling.
Place on microwave-safe dish and spoon salsa over each burrito.
Microwave on high for 15 seconds. Serve topped with yogurt and cilantro.
Makes: 4 servings
Nutritional Information (per serving)
Total Calories 155
Total Fat 2 g
Protein 7 g
Carbohydrates 18 g
Dietary Fiber 5 g
Saturated Fat 0 g
Sodium 287 g
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.