We are live-streaming!
Learn how you can take part on June 15 - from anywhere.
Don’t miss this special one-day event - attend in person or join the webcast
Join us for the first-ever Sharing Tools for Excellence in Practice (STEP) conference and have the opportunity to hear from a stellar lineup of clinicians on challenging, hot topic areas, including
- Dr. Mike Allan exploring whether it really is High-Time for Medical Cannabis?
- Dr. Lindsay Bradley on the 3 MSK Injuries You Do Not Want to Miss
- Dr. Arun Radhakrishnan looking at the Management of Chronic Non-Cancer Pain and Alternatives to Opioids
- Dr. Christine Rivet to assess your Cancer IQ and help determine Malignancy or Not in dermatology
- Dr. Roland Sabbagh with clinical tools for Managing Common Cardiovascular Topics
This 1-credit-per-hour Group Learning program has been certified by the College of Family Physicians of Canada and the Ontario Chapter for up to
6.0 Mainpro+ credits