Thank you for your interest in our 2017 summer leadership program. We’ve taken the best of some of our other programs (including our Young Entrepreneurs Society), blended it with the teen summer program of 2016 and are happy to introduce you to the Creatively Conscious Camp Corps (aka “4C”) for 2017.
This program might be right for your teen if they...
- Enjoy working with kids, peers and adults,
- Like to laugh and make things,
- Are entering grades 7-10 in the Fall of 2017,
- Demonstrate and want to develop leadership skills, and
- Have an interest in social entrepreneurship.
If your teen joins the program they can expect to:
- Learn about leadership and social-emotional skills alongside our Wishcraft Workshop team,
- Play casual games with campers (and probably thread a needle or two for younger campers),
- Practice engaging and celebrating children so they leave each day feeling like the artist they are,
- Receive mentoring on modeling positivity and creative problem-solving,
- Get a cool t-shirt for 4C participants only,
- Explore, in small group workshops with our Founder, approaches to designing a life with personal purpose.
Sound good? You and/or your teen should do this next:
- Send us an email explaining why they are interested in and well-suited for the program,
- Upon confirmation from us, promptly choose which weeks and register as each week has only 4 spots (the fee is $95/week for 8am-6pm coverage and participants are welcome to arrive at 845am and leave at 315pm),
- Plan on joining us at their convenience for a school-year Crafternoon on a weekday between 4pm-6pm to get familiar with the space and the program (and make a little something!),
- Get excited about having a summer of awesome.
By foreseeing (4C’ing) the 21st century skills our kids need to be happily successful as individuals and members of a team, we have developed a program that should leave your camper feeling empowered and
eady to take on new challenges at school and in life with the confidence that comes from using their curiosity to get the information they need to make their best decisions
. We are excited to be a part of their continued growth into the amazing young people they are.
let us know
if you have any questions.