* ALL Charge/Church Conference paperwork must arrive into the district office via email or US mail NO LATER than 1 week after Charge Conference. (Please send the photocopies and keep the originals. Do not use a cover or bind the materials.) All documents must have All signatures.
The Church Dashboard must be updated with all the leaders for 2017 within 1 week of Charge Conference.
* Financial Audits: We will be looking for the date and the name of the auditor. If an audit has not been completed this year, we will want the name of the auditor and the date in the near future that it will be completed.
The apportionments for 2017 are now available on the conference website. To access your 2017 apportionment information:
1. Go to the Conference homepage: http://www.flumc.org
2. Click on the "Monthly Reports" tab at the bottom right of the page.
3. Click on the top link under Monthly Billing Reports: "Click here to download monthly reports."
4. Click on 2017 Apportionment Report in the drop down menu. This link will take you to your 2017 apportionments.
5. Enter your six digit GCFA number.
Apportionment payments for 2016 must be received in the lock box at Regions Bank or paid on line by Tuesday January 10, 2017. This is not a postmarked by date; it is the last day monies must be received in the Conference office or the bank lock box to be included in 2016 apportionments receipts. Any payments received after that date will be applied to 2017 apportionments. Any payments received between January 1 and January 10 must be clearly marked as to which year they are to be applied.
All apportionment payments should be accompanied by a completed Remittance Report.