* Have fun if you wish to wear a costume (optional) but remember you will be exercising. Something you can wear with athletic shoes would be best.
* Come early for photo ops. We want to start class right at 6pm! Check-in begins at 5PM!
* Regular fitness clothes are fine if that is your costume.
* Bring water!
* The Shriners Hall has a full bar for after class if you want to meet friends or make new ones after the event.
The Shriners also offers light food such as sandwiches etc. if you came from work and need some nourishment.
* We will also have some great vendors there again so stash some extra cash for jewelry, clothing, Zumba gear and more!
* Tickets $10 in advance or $15 at the door.
* Thanks for telling your friends! Everyone invited!
* Our first event, the "Convention Recap" we had in August SOLD OUT so don't wait to get your ticket. This facility is larger but save your place now! Meow.