|When people connect...|
How does short term mission change a life...
Bryan and I are always amazed and captivated by connecting people across the miles - it's very special - a number of things always take place...
1. God turns up because people are out of their zone.
2. They often discover who they really are.
3. Their posture is one of service and "others" focussed - a healthy way to do life.
4. They grow up. (hopefully.)
5. They learn to join the Father in what he's doing.
6. They listen, more than speak.. always a good idea.
7. The course of their life changes forever.
8. They find incredible life-long friends in just a few days.
9. They want more of missional living.
10. They forget how much it cost :)
SO, WHAT ABOUT YOU? HOW BEST CAN WE SERVE YOU?
- What about joining this wonderful adventure?
- Would you consider bringing a team to the United Kingdom this fall/autumn or winter? (or next summer?)
- Are you thoughtful about giving your life to work alongside one of our great mission partners in Birmingham, London, Cardiff, Brighton etc.
- Perhaps for a few months, perhaps a year, perhaps longer?
- Would you consider joining me in London (or one of these cities) for a few days this fall/winter/spring 2013 to gain a vision for the UK?
UPCOMING VISION TOURS (Join Bryan for a few days)
NOVEMBER 2012 - A unique vision tour incorporating future plans for European/North American mission projects in Brazil (leading up to the FIFA World Cup in 2014) and France (leading up to the TOUR DE FRANCE 2013)
DECEMBER 2012 - Five Days of incredible interaction with GEM's UK Partners up and down the United Kingdom - What is God doing? Visit GEM Team and discuss future UK Mission possibilities.
FEBRUARY 2013 - Six Days - potential France and United Kingdom - similar to December itinerary plus Paris.
More details to follow... DO CONTACT ME ABOUT ANY OF THESE OPTIONS.