Christoph will talk about the "pressure cooker" that is IT Operations and how it relates to (Major) Incident and Problem Management. He will introduce the value of consistent, quality troubleshooting and an end-to-end IT support approach. He will also discuss the new IT paradigm of 'DevOps', its objectives, what it means to an ITIL-based operation and how it could change the ways in which functions like Incident and Problem Management are being operated today.
- IT stability and the challenges of achieving it in IT Operations
- The role of structured thinking and quality troubleshooting - the Kepner-Tregoe approach
- An end-to-end view of Incident, Problem and Change Management
- What is DevOps?
- Challenges of the "ITIL-based operation" in moving to DevOps
- How DevOps might change the way we operate: processes - skills - performance management
is a member of Kepner-Tregoe's Executive Leadership Team. As Vice President of Global Strategy and Service Excellence, he is responsible for KT's strategy as well as its Service Excellence solutions, a set of consulting, training and coaching services provided to technology companies and IT/Service organizations.
Problem solving solutions have been offered by Kepner-Tregoe, a world renowned multinational management consulting and training services company, for the last 50 years.
Business training, leadership development as well as consulting services offered by Kepner-Tregoe have helped turn around thousands of businesses.
The problem solving decision making approach from Kepner-Tregoe has improved management practices of organizations worldwide. Problem solving solutions from Kepner-Tregoe have helped business leaders develop and apply critical thinking skills in a fast-paced, global economy.
Training business executives to run their organizations more efficiently is at the heart of Kepner-Tregoe approach. The first to introduce the "train-the-trainer" concept - developed as a methodology for transferring our capabilities to clients- Kepner-Tregoe revolutionized organizational improvement around the world.
- Improved the major problem closure rate from 55% to 100% while reducing backlog by 35% (Tellabs)
- Increased customer satisfaction to 90% while reducing backlog by 25%, improving escalations, optimising client interactions and reducing employee attrition (IBM Rational)
We sincerely thank our Sponsor