Plein air painting on the beautiful Amalfi Coast, a World Heritage Site. Amalfi consistently offers a unique artistic challenge & historic perspective on this magnificent region of Italy offering the most spectacular vistas to be found anywhere. It is the perfect venue for a painter. We already have artist reservations for 2017!
One-on-one art instruction is designed for all levels, and concentrates on:
- drawing skills
- use of color /controlling its temperature
- achieving light & dark values
- demonstrations throughout the week
- critiques daily and a final group critique
· 7 nights, 8 days at our seaside hotel, all rooms with sea view, private bath
· Breakfast each day; most meals included (3 lunches, 4 dinners)
· 6 1/2 days of Art Instruction, Demonstration & Critiques
· One-on-one painting & drawing instruction
· Work in oils, watercolors or pastels; all levels welcome.
· Paint in Ravello, Amalfi, Positano
· Free time to visit the famous Villa Cimbrone and Villa Rufolo on your own - Ravello
· Private car land transfers to Ravello, ferry boats to Positano & Capri as well as round trip transfers from the Naples airport or train station to our hotel in Amalfi (a 250 Euro value, all included)
· Artist's fee: $3,275. Artist's Guest: $2,875; Single room supplement: $475; air not included.
*cooking classes available for the artists and artist's guests at an internationally renowned workshop in Ravello. Want to paint AND attend a cooking class? - We can arrange that.
When you register, you will receive a list of recommended paints and supplies along with some suggestions for reading on composition and drawing
Register Today contact Sam D'Ambruoso at 203-758-9660 or email - firstname.lastname@example.org and request our registration form and itinerary for the Amalfi Coast.