|book party tix link|
so...five years ago, we started this little company. Along the way came my two kids huck and wallace, another trailer, another truck, bacon jam sold around the US and canada, a diner, a counter, catering 100's of parties and...a cookbook...and now... we'd like to party with y'all.
On july 22nd we are going to do it up right, or as they say in NOLA..we are going to "set you right". We'll have mountains of roasted pig, tons of salads and sides, mustards, pickles, crusty bread...oh..and beer and wine for days. Along with that, our buddy kristoffer lawrence, is going to be spinning some of his collection of soul 45's for you to shake your booty to...he is dope.
overall...i like parties and this one is going to be a doozy.!
the party ticket includes all of the above, and also the new skillet cook book. we'd love to see y'all there...
the pic above is a link to the tickets if you are so inclined..:)
cheers and have a great week...
this week at the truck...
- watch facebook and twitter for menu updates, locations and photos!
- we'll be working with our friends at two beers this friday! come for a beer and a burger...3-8pm, sodo - 4700 ohio ave...
- happy hour drink specials every day from 3-6! and we now have rose on draft...
- come into the diner for the fried chicken sammy...
- don't forget you can purchase bacon jam and pumpkin sauce at the diner and bacon jam at the trucks!
- join us for the five year anniversary for skillet street food, the one year for the diner and the launch of the cookbook! rsvp to be a part of the july 22 launch party, 4-10pm...we'll be doing it right at shilshole bay beach club in ballard...$60 gets you a signed cookbook, all you can eat and drink, good music, dancing and a few other fun surprises...rsvp here...limited space available...
- check out the Street Eats recipe collection josh was a part of a few weeks back www.canolainfo.org
Have a great week yo!
-watch for new locations
POSTPONED THIS WEEK
BACK NEXT WEEK!
-fox's gem shop
1341 5th ave
2401 utah ave s
101 elliott ave w
-15904 bear creek parkway, redmond
600 106th ave ne
531 stewart street
531 stewart st
-fremont sunday market
36th and phinney
|street food menu__ideas|
the burger, bacon jam, arugula, bleu, brioche
the basic, american, fancy sauce, shredded lettuce,
poutine, handcut fries, gravy cheddar parm, herbs
check out new menu items on the left in the street food section