When: November 1-6
Where: CLICK HERE for Candy Drop Locations
Volunteer age range: 3+
Event Coordinator: Tonya Riddick
- All candy collected will be donated to our local first responders, military & their families, and abused & neglected children.
- Volunteers will reach out to neighbors, clubs, sports teams, and others to collect leftover or unwanted Halloween candy.
- Candy should be dropped off at a SmileUp! Candy Drop Location by Saturday, November 6.
- Volunteers should track their time collecting & dropping off candy. E-mail event coordinator with names and hours volunteered (HONOR SYSTEM!)
- Print, e-mail, or text our flyer to gain support and collect more candy.
- Give out flyers to parents of trick-or-treaters during Halloween.
- Offer to pick up candy from neighbors or use your home as a drop off location.
SPECIAL NEEDS: autism friendly, low social interaction, handicap friendly