I made a huge mistake in August when I deleted my Google account. I didn’t think it all the way through. The error came to light in September when I couldn’t access my website.
It took me a few more days to understand what happened and I wanted to pull all my hair out. I couldn’t figure out what to do. Called Google all weekend and never connected with anyone.
One final thought was to call Google Domains Abuse phone number on Wednesday, October 12. Spoke with someone immediately. They helped me get the website back up. So this won’t happen again, I transferred the domain away from Google and moved it to WaldenPondDesign the company that hosts both of my websites.
Speaking of cjenningspenders.com, I made some changes to the website in the past week. I changed the theme to freshen up the appearance.
Take a look and let me know what you think: