Thank you once again for joining yesterday's Bystander Intervention Training sponsored by Pax Christi USA. We're so grateful that you were part of our day yesterday!
As promised, here are the myriad of things that we agreed to forward you (The list looks long, but take what you want):
The Training Evaluation form: We take our evaluations very seriously, so if you can spend just a few minutes with this, you'll be helping us continue to create the best training opportunities possible.
The American Friends Service Committee's "Don't Be A Bystander" video.
- A list of our upcoming Skills Trainings, open to the Public
- "Breaking Through Fear and Hate to Forge a New Way", by our own Peter Dougherty
- An opportunity for you to practice the violence de-escalation skills you've learned from us (a joint effort of MPT's with the Metta Center for Nonviolence in Petaluma, CA).
Walter Wink's article, "The Third Way": Jesus wanted us to think outside the box, not be a doormat.
- Quick Tips for Positive Body Language
- The Self Care Checklist
The Berrigan-McAlister Award - A special event per Pace e Bene
- Our Next International Team to the West Bank
- Recommended Resources from yesterday's Training
Special thanks to Johnny Zockovitch and PCUSA for making this all happen. 💖
Please feel free to get in touch with us at any time if we may be a support to you, and/or if you'd like to get more involved. You are always welcome here!
With Sincere Appreciation,
MPT's Training Team for this event (in alphabetical order):
Elliott Adams, Layla Ananda, Melody Arnst, Peter Dougherty,
Mary Hanna, Kim Redigan, and Linda Tomala