Dear GAOR Member,
The Glendale Association of REALTORS® will hold its annual election for the 2021 Officers and Directors in a few short months. As shown on the schedule below, the election will take place – online only – over several days in July. GAOR will shortly send members detailed instructions for voting and participating in this important election.
The winners of the annual election will be announced by GAOR President Steven Small at the GAOR General Membership Meeting which will take place online on
Wednesday, July 15, 2020
Positions Open for Election for the 2021 GAOR Officers and Directors
- Vice President
- Board of Directors (5 seats open)
The five Director positions are for two-year terms, while the Officer positions of President-Elect, Vice President, and Treasurer are for one year each. For detailed information on the roles and eligibility requirements of each position, download the document '
Duties and Responsibilities of Elected Officers and Directors
GAOR Election Timeline
- May 13, 2020: Start accepting applications for 2021 GAOR Officers and Directors
- May 27, 5:00 p.m.: Deadline for candidate applications
- June 10: Nominating Committee presents slate
- June 10: Campaigning starts. GAOR will publish candidate statements
- July 1: Voting begins. Ballots emailed to members
- June 17 and June 24: Candidate introductions at weekly Town Hall meetings
- July 14, 12:00 p.m.: Election ends. Ballots received after this time will not be counted
- July 15: General Membership Meeting – Announce new Officers and Board
Due to current COVID-19 restrictions, voting will take place via email only. You will receive an email with instructions and link to click for casting your online ballot. You may vote only once for each open position; multiple votes cast may result in disqualification of your ballot.
Online votes received after 12:00 p.m. on July 14 will not be counted
Please ensure that your email address is current and accurate according to GAOR’s records. Contact the GAOR Membership Department at
for more details.
Information for Candidates
If you are interested in running for one of the open positions, please fill out this
and submit with your signature to GAOR no later than
Wednesday, May 27
. In addition, please review the information and guidance about campaigning.