What a year! So many issues in our world have made the past 11 months challenging AND pointed out how much health advocacy is needed for ANYONE, no matter your health status or circumstance. Here are some of the things we accomplished this year, with your help we:
- Launched our Community Conversations, COVID-19 and Related Topics series with Dale Reisner, MD. To date we have conducted 17 Community Conversations on a variety of topics related to the virus. Please join us Dec 14 for the last Conversation of the year.
- Responded to more than 170 inquiry requests for advocacy help and resources, overseen by Beth Droppert, RN, BSN
- Hosted and/or participated in more than 35 events, reaching about 2,000 people
- Hosted our first National (Virtual) Conference with almost 300 attendees
- Rebranded as the national non-profit, HealthAdvocateX
As we pause to look into what 2021 will bring, we give thanks to you, our community, and look forward to more progress in fighting the virus, increasing and better health safety and continuing to elevate the power of every person's health experience.
Hope you are staying safe, focusing on the positive and masking up!