As an Area Director, you will:
· Improve your skills as a leader and a speaker in environments outside of your club
· Share your knowledge and experience to support other Toastmasters clubs
· Meet other growth-minded individuals from across the District
· Learn from other Toastmasters clubs and bring that knowledge back to help your club and the other clubs in your area
· Earn required credit towards your Distinguished Toastmaster (DTM) award
Send your application and questions to District Director-Elect (email@example.com) to find out more!
For more details and how to apply, visit d101tm.org/district-leader-nominations