SHOWCASE YOUR BIZ
To Local Consumers
We are thrilled to host our 10th annual Extreme Block Party on Saturday, March 14 at Doubletree Hotel —a day of vendor shopping, entertainment, food sampling, networking and fun for the whole family.
If you are looking for visibility and exposure to the community, we invite you to exhibit in the show. People want to meet you, so be part of the neighborhood and display your products, services and resources at the Block Party.
Offer a show special, or do a demo, game, contest, raffle at your vendor space. Distribute promotional materials and collect attendee information. You may even sell products on site, if appropriate.
Think about what you’d like to offer the local community and those you want to connect with. We welcome your business to participate in the Multi-Chamber Block Party.
* 100+ Shop Local Vendors (all business types and sizes)
* High traffic, convenient indoor setting
* Open floor plan (no curtains or draping to block your vendor table)
* All vendor spaces are GOOD
* Food Samples Provided By Favorite Local Eateries
* Kirk Players Production (11 am)
* 50+ General Raffles, plus Vendor raffles.
* Giveaways | Show Specials | Product Demos
* Free Admission To Public
* Fun for the whole family
- Ideal for ALL businesses who market B2C or want to drive business
- Home improvement / Health and Wellness / Financial/insurance /
- Gift items / Jewelry / Fitness / Educational / Community groups
- Entertainment venues, all welcome
- Reach Many Local Consumers in just 5 hours!
- Expected attendance 1,000+
- Showcase, Introduce, Sell Your Products, Services, Resources on Site
- Meet face to face with consumers
- Collect consumer information from visitors
- Extensive Show Marketing
Don't Be Left Off The Block...!
If you have not already... and share with your contacts
EXTREME BLOCK PARTY VENDOR SPACE
(includes 6 ft table / 2 chairs in busy hi-energy open floor plan)
- Chamber Members: $150 by March 6 / $200 after March 6
- Non-Chamber Members: $250 by March 6 / $300 after March 6
- Rt. 60 Block Party Sponsor: $300 (receive additional exposure in event marketing and at event).
- Food Vendors...No Charge. Must provide Free Food Samples to 500+ and have Lake County Health Department permit.
***In fairness to all vendors, NO space sharing.
Vendor Space assigned on first come first serve.
Each business must have own space.
Vendors are asked to provide a $10 raffle prize for the general raffle, held at
the end of the show, winners must be present, so people will stay!!
Show vendors only will be allowed to promote their business and distribute promotional materials to visitors.***