Dear Home of Hope Supporter,,
As the Director of Home of Hope, I wanted to personally thank you for your support and love for Home of Hope.
Fourteen years ago my heart was broken for 4 desperate kids that I met in a mud hut in Rwanda, and I became addicted to discovering how to help more. It’s amazing to me that so much has changed and tens of thousands of children and families have been impacted through Home of Hope and our amazing sponsors.
This year, we:
Reached our yearly goal of helping 5,000 new children by giving monthly sponsorship, shoes, animals, health cards, and weekly meals to thousands of children in 4 nations!
- Started HOH in Malawi, our 5th nation, with Feeding Programs and Animal Projects!
- Were able to help some of the most desperate areas hit the hardest by COVID-19 in our HOH nations!
- Discovered an extremely malnourished area in DRCongo and immediately started feeding 220 kids daily porridge to help them survive!
- Started helping in a second refugee camp in DRCongo!
- Bought land and started building a training centre for the 15th location on a remote island in DRCongo!
Started the process of converting and expanding the HOH India orphanage into a boarding school!
Rescued babies from the dumps and slums of Nairobi, Kenya with the Dream Centre!
Continued to change the lives of desperate families with microloans, co-ops, and food carts to help them become self-sustaining!
As we move into 2021, would you renew your support of Home of Hope? There are so many opportunities where you can help like telling others and sharing our social media posts.
Thank you for your faithfulness and thank you for your support as we move into 2021.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
It’s all for the children!
Home of Hope Founder & Director