I have perfected virtual presentations and troubleshooting of equipment remote from the client's location! All the best from my classic troubleshooting seminar plus new material in a convenient virtual format of four half days. I still do on-site delivery on request either in my Boulder City, NV facilities or yours.
Also, I am working on a new video on a new way to use my inexpensive, small "EMP" generator. It will be out in the next week. Look for it on both on YouTube (search for "Doug Smith EMC" or on Odysee (@Dougsrunningandhealth" (probably at some time will open a new channel just for engineering topics). The presentation is too long to write up here and the video will be much more dramatic. Hopefully it will not draw too much attention in the neighborhood.....
September 13-16, 2021
Why attend this virtual class?
- Unique content from my research that is not found elsewhere for quick debugging of designs to get them functioning and to market quickly.
- Easy to understand intuitive and graphical approaches avoid complex math.
- Lots of demonstrations on live circuits to illustrate principles
- Plenty of time for questions and spur-of-the-moment new experiments to try.
- Personalized presentation tailored to the attendees interests, not a canned presentation but a very passionate one from an engineering perspective.
- Friday of seminar week is a make-up day in case anyone has to miss a portion of the seminar. We can also use this for extended discussions.
- I minimize any overlap to any other engineering seminars. I deliver unique content.
- Cost is $499 (multiple registrations from same company) or $599 (single registration) for all 5 half days. That is less than travel expenses to an in-person event.
--------------------> Registration is Open! <--------------------
Call me before registering to make sure there is an open spot. If there is overflow, I will schedule another offering two weeks later.
- NO boring lectures, more of a round table discussion and presentation.
- NO heavy math. Practical information you can use immediately on the job
- Lively presentation style, MUCH better than most all engineering seminars
- You are not likely to doze off during the lively presentation
- Unique material you will not find elsewhere in the engineering world
YouTube: Did you know I have a YouTube channel with many technical videos you may find useful? To find the channel just search for "Doug Smith ESD" and you should see it as the first hit. The qualifier ESD narrows the search down from about a million to a few.
Here are a few of the most recent videos: