1. OIG tags California medical group for erroneous billing Full story
2. Johns Hopkins All Children's faces record state fines
3. Hospital profitability up after significant declines in June, Kaufman Hall finds Full story
4. The new patient financial engagement tools that yield more revenue and reduce risk. Click here to attend the webinar.
5. Insurers try new ways to pay for million dollar drugs Full story
6. Miami's Jackson Memorial to repay $412M in Medicaid payments Full story
7. Virginia's surprise-billing enforcement could 'pit facilities and providers against one another,' physicians say Full story
8. Charles Colvin, Baptist Health's VP of Revenue Strategy, knows a thing or two about sustainable success across the hospital and physician payment cycles. He's ready to share his tactics, process improvements, challenges and triumphs with you. Learn more
9. What would Tennessee Medicaid look like under block grant funding? Full story
10. 26 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
11. How to build consumer friendly billing and shift patient revenue cycle from wholesale to retail. Click here to attend the webinar.
13. Tennessee hospital employees lose insurance Full story
Becker's has a new domain. To continue receiving your subscribed content, please whitelist the following domain: beckershealthcare-news.com. If you did not receive the newsletter this morning, it may be in your spam folder.
Please contact Nick Aho at firstname.lastname@example.org with further questions.