Hello Fun and Fresh Air,
You're invited this Saturday to PRESIDENT'S WEEKEND SINGLES PARK DAY at Yorba Regional Park with single adults and single parent families. [Rain cancels event].
Join us for outdoor recreation and inspiration on Saturday, February 13 from 10:00am to 4:00pm. Let's enjoy a day with fresh air and friendly people!
The day includes food, relaxation, fellowship and outdoor recreation. Invite friends and family. A suggested $5 donation is appreciated to help us cover our paper goods, food costs, etc. Gate fee is $5.
-> Park at PARKING LOT "C" or if full park nearby at LOTS "B" or "D" and walk over. You can find us in the grassy area at Parking Lot "C." We'll have EZ-Ups there.
-> At 2:00pm, don't miss a special time of encouragement, praise music with John and fellowship. Non-denominational all are welcome.
Click here for Wheel Fun Rentals prices - Kayak, Paddle Boats, Bikes & Surrey Rentals, plus Hiking and Biking trails, Volleyball Court, and more. Requires face mask at time of rental. Share the rental cost with others!
WHAT TO BRING
• Bring your own food, meat to grille, and non-alcoholic beverages.
• Bring individually wrapped snacks or food items and beverages to donate and share.
• We will provide grilled hotdogs, hamburgers and condiments until gone. And, will have paper plates, cutlery and napkins.
• We'll have a BBQ ready for you to grille your own meat. There are barbecues in the park (bring briquettes, starter fluid).
• Bring your lawn chair, blanket, ice chest, lawn games, and money for optional fun activities. Bring a bicycle to ride on bike trails. Or, bring your own kayak.
• Parking lots, restrooms and playgrounds are open.
Gate Fee: $5 Entry. Suggested Donation: $5.
Yorba Regional Park
7600 E. La Palma Avenue
Anaheim, CA 92807
Look for our Single+Passion sign. We recommend arriving earlier to avoid lines and parking. We will follow the guidelines.
We're going to have a great time enjoying a day at the park. Invite friends and family or come meet new friendly people.
VOLUNTEERS - If you'd like to help us as a volunteer, we need help to setup/tear down and during the day. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help.
Presented by Single+Passion a 501(c)(3) nonprofit faith-based organization serving the singles community in Southern California.