Partner Spotlight – LeadHelm
Headquarters: Fort Myers, FL
Year Founded: Digital Lead Performance, of which LeadHelm is a product line, was started in 2019
Number of Employees: 14
Business Summary/Overview About Lead Helm:
After its launch in 2019, Digital Lead Performance grew to be the largest business development company in the Powersports industry, serving more than 100 Dealers with more than 50 agents. Today, Digital Lead Performance helps Powersports Dealers become more profitable and scale their digital sales business through our two products, LeadHelm and Helm Academy.
LeadHelm is a digital sales solution software that makes it easy to influence the customer’s buying journey and expedites sales cycles. LeadHelm is powered by a robust business intelligence core, integrated communication platform, simplified user dashboard and training academy. In short, LeadHelm ensures more appointments, more sales, and more happy customers.
Why Does Lead Helm Partner with the NPDA?
- Industry Expertise
- Networking and Collaboration
- Education and Training
- Industry Benchmarking
- Community and Support
- Thought Leadership
- Promotion and Visibility
How Can NPDA Members Best Benefit from Our Partnership with Lead Helm?
- LeadHelm has industry experts that can contribute thought leadership content, articles, or presentations that showcase our expertise and benefit the association's members.
- LeadHelm drives innovation within the Powersports industry. LeadHelm can bring fresh ideas and perspectives that can help the industry evolve and adapt to the changing market dynamics.
- LeadHelm can provide resources such as data, specialized training, and technology, that can help members make informed decisions and stay competitive in the marketplace.
- LeadHelm can contribute to educational programs with NPDA, helping members improve their skills and knowledge.
- LeadHelm, as a product, can help Dealers capitalize on their digital sales opportunities.