Declaration of Independence
- Competitive teams need to provide one signed copy of the Declaration of Independence to the Prep Appraiser at the performance site and one signed copy of the Declaration of Independence at Instant Challenge. Form can be found on page 45 Rules of the Road. Rising Stars Teams do not need to provide a Declaration of Independence.
- Competitive teams must provide a completed Expense Report to the Prep Appraiser at the performance site. The Form can found on page 44 of the Rules of the Road. Rising Stars are not required to provide an Expense Report.
Tournament Data Form
- Competitive teams must submit 6 completed copies of the Tournament Data form found at the end of their challenge. This is form is used to tell the Appraisers where to look for your scored solutions. Be as detailed and concise as possible in the space provided.
Team Choice Elements
- Do not include any element that is already being scored in the Team Challenge.
- If your team submitted a team specific clarification to the International Challenge Masters, be sure to include a copy of your reply.