1. Does this system make sense to me?
2. Are these training methods safe for my athlete’s ages and experience levels? Do these methods best apply to the experience level and age of my athletes?
3. Is this training method based on or related to established principles of training? e.g. progressive resistance, compensatory acceleration, velocity training, time under tension, conjugate system, etc.
4. Is this training method being used successfully by many people? Do I know any of these coaches?
5. Have these methods been studied by impartial researchers and results of the study published in a peer-reviewed journal?
6. Are there certain parts of this training method that can be successfully integrated into our current methods and make us better? If so, at what time of the training year would they be most relevant?
7. Do I have the necessary equipment and time to implement this system of training efficiently?
8. Will our athletes understand the benefits of this style of training and be motivated to do it?