Dear Parents of St. Anthony of Padua Catholic School,
As we enter the final weeks of our fourth quarter via our distance learning, I want to ask you to mark a few dates on your calendars:
Friday, May 1st – Pick-Up / Drop-Off Day @ 2pm – 5pm
- This will be our third campus pick-up / drop-off day.
- You will also have the opportunity to drop off a flower to honor our Blessed Mother on the first day of the month dedicated to her.
- This is also an opportunity to drop-off notes & cards for our teachers for teacher appreciation week.
Friday, May 8th – Mary Day
- This will be another day in which we concentrate our focus to our faith.
- On this day, Mr. Cayanan will organize a day full of special events including a Live School Rosary.
Thursday, May 14th – Final Drop-Off Day
- This will be the last chance to return materials to campus for grading and closing out the year.
Friday, May 15th – Last Day of Live Instruction
- Last day for assignments to be submitted online and teachers to hold classes.
Monday, May 18th – Thursday, May 21st – Final Week of School
- Fun Virtual Events including Field Day, Career Day, Step-Up Day, Fine Arts and Awards and more!
Thursday, May 21st – Last Day of School
More details to come on all events. Thank you for your continued patience and support! I also want to extend my gratitude to everyone who participated in our A Million Wishes Gala - our first Virtual Gala. It was a wonderful success in support of our school. THANK YOU!
Only by His Grace,