Timeless Wines

Valentines Day Sale!
Starting now so you can get your wine before the 14th!
Order Over $150 Use Code: Heart
 For $15 dollars off.
 
Or our Top 10
These coupons end strictly on Monday the 11that 11pm EST   
Coupon must be applied at checkout or mentioned on phone and email orders, we can not apply the coupon after the order has been placed. 
Use coupon up to 10 times. 
Some Restriction on sale wines.
Not valid on already placed orders. 
Only valid on website, not in retail location.



When I heard Chakana had been experimenting with a Chardonnay I honestly didn't think much about it, I knew it would be wonderful as everything they attach their name to is, however, I did not expect it to score 93 points on the first vintage and even more importantly, I didn't expect to toss 3 cases in my own cellar.

What sets this Chardonnay apart is a combination of items: first, that 10% Sauvignon Blanc is added in, creating a bit of zest on the finish and some wonderful white fruit aromas on the nose; second, that the winemaker chose to ferment 20% of the wine in barrel and the other 80% in concrete tanks giving the wine just enough silky characteristic while still maintaining the brightness on the palate and strong dose of
mineraility on the finish. 

This wine will continue to develop in bottle for a few more years, but I am enjoying it right now with just 20 minutes of decanting. To really get a feel for what the winemaker had done here try tasting it just slightly below room temperature to really allow the flavor profile to come through. 

Remember, we will store your wine all summer or winter long if needed, free of charge when it is too cold or hot  to ship in your area, our area, or anywhere in between!
We also offer HEATING PACKS to all states & COOLING PACKS to nearby states on the checkout page to allow shipping at anytime.


Mike Good
Timeless Wines
800-417-7821
  
 
 

Chakana Estate Chardonnay 2018


Contact Information phone: 800-417-7821
 
Join Our Mailing List