1. 17 latest hospital credit rating downgrades Full story
2. Walmart to expand standalone health center model, CEO says
3. CMS finalizes hospital price transparency rule: 6 things to know Full story
4. Your A/R system needs a reality check. Click here to find out why it's not at peak performance.
5. Jackson Health VP's advice for revenue cycle leaders: 'Dig into your data' Full story
6. Healthcare groups give thumbs down to hospital price transparency rule Full story
7. CarePoint issues 2,700 layoff notices, prepares to sell 2 hospitals Full story
8. Your electronic nurse scheduling system is a waste -- unless you consider your front-line staff's needs when you select it. Here are 3 questions you must ask.
9. Deloitte, Change Healthcare join Amazon's new data exchange service for the cloud Full story
10. Investment bank sues Georgia hospital for $4.7M in unpaid fees Full story
11. UMass Memorial cut its telestroke workflow 38% -- Click here for an inside look at the new process.
12. 25 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
13. Physician practices spend nearly $3B annually updating provider directories, survey finds Full story
Becker's has a new domain. To continue receiving your subscribed content, please whitelist the following domain: beckershealthcare-news.com. If you did not receive the newsletter this morning, it may be in your spam folder.
Please contact Nick Aho at email@example.com with further questions.