Submissions Open August 19 - September 20
Selections Announced - October 1
Gallery Event - Friday, October 11
Submit Your Work Now!
Or mail to:
300 E. Magnolia Blvd., #504, Burbank, CA 91502
Competition Rules and Guidelines
1. Limit two entries per person.
2. Photographs must have been taken within the 43rd Assembly District by residents who live in the 43rd District. Only photographs of the district and by residents of the district will be accepted.
3. Works must be submitted by the person who originally took the photograph.
4. Photographs should be no older than January 1, 2017. Newer photographs taken for the competition are preferred.
5. Works containing violence, profanity, or other explicit subject matter not suitable for a general audience will not be considered in the competition.
6. Works will be judged blindly by a panel of professional photographers on the following criteria: Technique, Aesthetics, and their ability to capture the story and essence of their neighborhood or community within AD43. Submissions will be considered in two categories: amateur and professional.