December 10, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. 300 Massachusetts hospital employees accept early retirement buyouts
2. HCA fights CNN's subpoena in defamation suit
3. After failed merger talks, Care New England shifts focus to remaining independent
4. How to prime your hospital's operational engine for value-based success.
to attend the live, online discussion.
5. Nonprofit hospitals will see revenue boost next year, Moody's predicts
6. Tennessee hospital remains closed, awaits response from CMS
7. UnitedHealth to acquire struggling specialty pharmacy
8. Better outcomes -- The ROI community hospitals need.
to learn how rural hospitals can invest in innovation and move the needle on population health.
9. Lehigh Valley Health breaks ground on 9th Pennsylvania hospital
10. Connecticut hospitals will receive $1.8B under provider tax settlement
11. Price transparency and the future of care delivery -- How 4 executives are navigating healthcare's consumerism wave.
to read the ebook.
12. 7 physicians sue Drexel over contract terminations
13. 10 cities with the most physician demand
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
Prism Healthcare Partners
Transaction & Valuation Issues
Legal & Regulatory
Human Capital and Risk
Health Information Technology
Rankings & Ratings
Quality & Patient Safety
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's Hospital Review
A Becker's Healthcare Publication
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved.