DMV Area Pastors Unite For The Cause Of Prayer
And seek the peace of the city whither I have caused you
to be carried away captives, and pray unto the LORD for it:
for in the peace thereof shall ye have peace
The participants at the ASLPN Pastors Luncheon which held in Washington, D.C. last weekend had one overriding agreement- to see the fulfillment of the prayer and desire of Jesus in John 17:21,
That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in Thee, that they also may be one in Us: that the world may believe that Thou hast sent Me.
The gathering was an opportunity for all present to fellowship, pray, discuss how to be a blessing to the nation, unite for the advancement of the Kingdom of God, and gladden the heart of the Father.
In his welcome address, Pastor Michael Dada, the Vice Chairman of ASLPN, recounted the work that the network has been engaged in since its inception- which is to focus and centralize strategic prayer. It has done this by uniting believers in national prayer gatherings called "Solemn Assemblies" in the Washington, D.C. area every other year. He said that God is raising up leaders with wisdom and humble hearts for this assignment.
In his address, Pastor Michael Obi, the National Coordinator of ASLPN, called on the pastors and leaders at the event to seek the prosperity of America and pursue the one vision of ASLPN: Strategic Prayer. He said that the emphasis of the work of ASLPN is to bring leaders together, especially pastors as gatekeepers, and they are key to the prayer movement and to rally their congregations and all the believers. He traced the start of the network as a representation of the African voice within the prayer movement in the country but is all-embracing of other immigrant and national groups.
The meeting was an effort to combine the liaison with national prayer movements and the grassroots mobilization of pastors who can rally their denominations to embrace this prayer drive. His challenge was "can we walk together; can we take ownership of this year's Solemn Assembly in Washington, D.C. on October 13th, 2018 and can we open the gates of the cities of this land spiritually?" He emphasized that unity is the strength of this venture.
The pastors responded very well to this call, prayed, repented for the disunity of the church, and pledged to work "together as one, together in unity and together in peace." They were from various denominations, nationalities from Africa, America, and others who agreed to carry the burden of the work and pray, and not wait until something negative happens to force that prayer or unity to happen. The mood in the room was one of brotherhood, oneness, and a determination to stand for this nation and see God's glory over the land.
ASLPN Coordinators Quarterly Conference Call
Tonight, Tuesday, March 27, 2018
10pm - 11pm ET
Please join us for our State Coordinators Quarterly Conference Call.
ASLPN Prayers for Families -
Thursday, March 29th!
Join us this Thursday as we pray specifically for the needs of ASLPN individuals and families.
Thursday, March 29 at 9pm
Come with faith and expectation and you will surely receive your breakthrough in Jesus name!
Save the Date!
ASLPN Solemn Assembly & Prayer Training - October 11-13, 2018
And seek the peace of the city whither I have caused you to be carried away captives, and pray unto the LORD for it: for in the peace thereof shall ye have peace
- Praise God for the city He has planted you and for your nation.
- Pray that God will release His peace upon your city and upon America as a whole.
- Pray for the salvation of souls and a return to the Lord around the nation and all over the world.
- Pray that God will help His children to seek His Kingdom first and to put Him as first priority in everything.
- Pray for God to forgive us as a people and for the nation to have a heart of true repentance.
- Pray for the mercy of God over the nation and for God to take His place once again in America.
- Pray for the wisdom of God for His children during this new season - the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of God.
- Pray for God to anoint His Church afresh for His Kingdom work.
- Pray that God will empower and strengthen His people in the place of travailing and enduring prayer and intercession.
- Pray that God will help His children to cultivate a true lifestyle of prayer, fasting, and studying His Word.
- Pray that God will send forth His laborers into the harvest field and win souls for His Kingdom.
- Pray that the wells of revival will open up again all around the nation.
- Pray for God to tear down the false altars of religion and restore His altars as houses of prayer.
- Destroy and cancel the plans of the enemy in waging war against Christians with the Blood of Jesus.
Join Our Prayer Trainings &
Dial In: (954) 892 - 6767
re Training |
Wed @ 11pm ET
| Thurs @ 9pm ET
Please join us this Thursday for our time of corporate intercession.
Thank you Pastor Grace Folayan for facilitating Thursday's time of intercession!